Monday 16 January 2017

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends

Belated Birthday Wishes for Friends: This post has the sweetest quotes to help you put a smile back on the face of someone who is sulking because you forgot his or her birthday. From funny notes to messages that reek regret, do whatever it takes to let your bestie know how sorry you are. Continue your apology spree on Facebook and follow it up by uploading sad selfies on Instagram. Share cute stuff on Pinterest and rant your heart out on Twitter. Make sure you buy a nice gift to make up for your mistake. Do whatever it takes to make your friend forgive you. Friendship is all about smiles, hugs and memories – don’t let a tiny bump ruin something so awesome.



1) Because I forgot your birthday, to your hurt and my regret there is no end. Maybe this is life’s way of showing how much we mean to each other as friends. Happy belated birthday.

Happy Birthday Messages For GIrlfriend

2) We get so much homework and we are loaded with so many projects. I forgot your birthday and I blame it on the education system. Happy belated birthday mate.



3) I didn’t wish you on your birthday because I didn’t want to interrupt you in mourning the passing of yet another youthful year of your life. Happy belated birthday.



4) Friendship starts with F but do you know what else starts with F? Forgetfulness and Forgiveness. So please forgive me for forgetting your birthday. Happy belated birthday.



5) I forgot your birthday but hey, at least I didn’t forget that I forgot it. Happy belated birthday.

6) Friendship, less about ifs and buts and more about smiles and hugs. Less about gossip and enemies, more about lifelong memories. I hope that forgetting your birthday isn’t going to ruin something so awesome. xoxo



7) I know I forgot your birthday but believe me, it hurts me more that it does to you. I feel down and depressed and I’m suffering, as if I had the flu. Please forgive me.



8) You are lucky that I forgot your birthday because now you will get two gifts. One for your birthday and one to make you feel better. Happy belated birthday.



9) You are my friend and I have sinned by forgetting your birthday. This gives you the right to be angry at me in every way. Be broody, don’t stop sulking and keep throwing your temper tantrums at me. I will tolerate everything as long as you accept my apology. Happy belated birthday.



10) Kick me, be rude to me, spank me, throw tantrums at me, curse at me – do whatever you want but please forgive me. Sorry, happy belated birthday.

11) Don’t worry, forgetting your birthday is not a sign of a weakening friendship. It is just a sign of my weakening memory. Happy belated birthday.



12) I am sorry, my wishes may have come in a tad late. But that doesn’t stop me from calling you my best mate. Happy belated birthday.



13) Just because my birthday wishes for you are belated, doesn’t mean that my feelings for you have become outdated. xoxo



14) Birthdays come only once every year, but our friendship is forever. This is not an excuse for being forgetful, but to remind you how our friendship makes life so beautiful. Happy belated birthday.



15) It is better to have a friend who forgets your birthday once, feels terrible about it and apologizes honestly – rather than a friend who sends a one-liner birthday wish every year just because of a Facebook reminder. I, your true friend, wish you a happy belated birthday. xoxo

16) My mistake is inexcusable, so take your time in forgiving me. Be rude until my heart’s pain you can feel and see. I can understand that you are sad, I don’t expect you to smile. But I will keep saying sorry until you do, even if it takes the longest while. Happy belated birthday.



17) There are two types of friends – one who forget you and the other who just forget your birthday. Thank your stars that I just forget your birthday. Happy birthday to my bestie.



18) Please forget that I forgot your birthday. I will be able to forgive myself only if you forgive me by forgetting that I forgot your birthday.



19) Sometimes when you remember an important date way too much in advance, you tend to forget it when the day actually comes. That is exactly what happened to me on your birthday. I am sorry.



20) Since we are so far apart right now, I think my wishes took longer to reach you. Happy belated birthday.

good morning quotes for her

good morning messages for her

No comments:

Post a Comment